At Chocolato, we like to entertain our loved ones with recipes that are both simple and tasty. Here’s one that will be perfect for your next holiday party, both for its unique taste and distinguished look! All you’ll need is an Authentic White Chocolato canned fondue, a few simple ingredients, and you’re done!
– A large canned fondue (425 g) Authentic White Chocolate Fondue
– 2/3 cup dried apricots
– 1/3 cup almonds
– 1/3 cup shelled pistachios
– 2/3 cup dried cranberries
– Prepare the Authentic White Chocolato can according to the instructions on the package.
– Meanwhile, coarsely chop dried apricots, almonds, pistachios and dried cranberries.
– Empty the contents of the can into a large bowl.
– Add previously chopped ingredients.
– Let the mixture cool down (it must be cool enough to roll up on itself on a piece of parchment paper).
– Cut a large rectangle of parchment paper and place the tempered chocolate mixture in the centre, shaping it into a log shape.
– Roll up the mixture (like a sausage) and tighten the ends.
– Refrigerate packaged sausage overnight.
– The next day, cut the packaged sausage with a sharp knife.
– Remove the pieces of parchment paper and serve.
Get your Authentic White Chocolato canned fondue at one of our 12 locations, and the rest of the ingredients at your favourite grocery store!