Raspberry season is in full swing, and if you’re like us, you’ll love it! Is there a better marriage than raspberries and chocolate? Probably not! Here’s a simple recipe that makes the most of these divine berries and your favourite products: our canned fondues! Plus, you won’t even need to heat the oven; isn’t it wonderful on a hot summer day?
– An Oreo cookie package
– ½ cup butter, melted
– A small canned fondue (215 g) of Authentic Milk Chocolato
– 200 ml 35% cream
– 300 g raspberries
– Prepare canned fondue according to package directions.
– In a food processor, grind Oreo cookies until bread crumbs form.
– Add the melted butter, ¼ from the canned fondue and blend until smooth.
– Divide mixture into tartlet pans and press against sides.
– Allow to set in the refrigerator (about 1-2 hours).
– Meanwhile, whip the cream until thick.
– Stir the rest of the canned chocolate into the whipped cream and mix until smooth.
– Top tart shells with whipped topping.
– For the finishing touch, place whole raspberries on top.
Purchase Chocolato preserves at your nearest store! Enjoy the tasting, and have a great summer!