A dessert without cooking and that tastes like heaven? We’re boarding! Dazzle your guests at your next summer dinner with our chocolate verrines. You can even prepare them in advance to take a little work off your hands 😉
– A package of OREO cookies
– ½ bag of miniature marshmallows
– One box (30 g) instant white chocolate pudding
– 2 cups of milk
– ½ block of cream cheese, softened
– A small canned fondue (215 g) Chocolato Lait Authentique
– A small canned fondue (215 g) Authentic White Chocolato
– ½ cup of 35% cream
– Prepare Authentic White Chocolato and Authentic Milk canned fondues according to package directions.
– In a food processor, place the OREO cookies (keep a few aside for garnish!) and grind until breadcrumbs form. Set aside ¼ a cup of breadcrumbs.
– In a medium bowl, empty the contents of the box of instant white chocolate pudding and add the milk. Whisk until thickened. Add ¼ cup bread crumbs and beat again for a few moments until well blended. Set aside in the refrigerator.
– In another bowl, mix softened cream cheese with half* of the Chocolato Authentic Milk canned fondue until smooth. Set aside in the refrigerator.
– Whip cream until thickened. Add half* of the Chocolato Authentic White canned fondue and mix lightly. Set aside in the refrigerator.
– Assemble the verrines in medium-sized glasses by placing the following ingredients in order:
– 2 to 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
– A small handful of miniature marshmallows
– 3 to 4 tbsp. pudding mix
– 3 to 4 tbsp. cream cheese mixture
– 3 to 4 tbsp. white chocolate whipped cream.
– For the finishing touch, insert a whole OREO cookie on top.
*Save leftover fondue by emptying it into an airtight container that you can reheat in the microwave for next use.
All it takes is a quick trip to Chocolato to get the canned fondues and you’ll be one step closer to a delicious dessert!