Let’s face it, we’ve all eaten some raw cookie dough… even if our mothers told us not to! With this recipe, you’ll be allowed to eat it without fear of being reprimanded.
Both simple and tasty, our Milk Chocolate Cups & Cookie Doughs are perfect for the holidays. Let’s bet everyone will enjoy this delicious sweet sin!
To make it, all you need is an Authentic Milk Chocolato Can, a 100 g bar of Chocolato Dark Chocolate and a few common ingredients (which you may already have on hand).
– 1 large canned Chocolato Authentic Milk Fondue
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 1 1/4 cups white flour
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 6 tbsp butter, softened
– 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
– 1 100 g bar of Chocolato dark chocolate, crushed
– Prepare canned fondue according to package directions.
– Meanwhile, prepare the cookie dough mixture:
o In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and salt.
o In another bowl, mix butter and cream cheese. Stir into the brown sugar mixture.
o Stir butter mixture into brown sugar mixture and mix until smooth.
o If necessary, add water to make it easier to mix the ingredients.
o Add the dark chocolate pieces.
o Refrigerate until ready to use.
– In individual wax paper or silicone muffin cups, place 1 tablespoon of milk chocolate and cover sides evenly.
– Freeze for about 15 minutes.
– Remove frozen muffin cups from the freezer and place a scoop of cookie dough (about 1 tsp.) in the centre.
– Cover with milk chocolate and return to the freezer for 15 minutes.
Get your Chocolato Lait Authentique canned fondue as well as the dark chocolate bar at one of our 12 locations.