Our ice lollies are an easy to make treat, perfect for hot days. A childhood treat… that mom will love!
This recipe would be just as great with our canned dark chocolate, authentic white, maple or salted caramel, so personalize it to your own taste!
– One can of coconut milk
– 2 teaspoons of matcha
– ¼ cup of sugar
– A small canned fondue (215 g) of Authentic Milk Chocolato
– Some pistachios, crushed
– In a medium bowl, combine coconut milk, sugar and matcha.
– Pour mixture into popsicle cups and insert a stick into each cavity.
– Let freeze (about 6 h).
– Prepare canned fondue according to package directions.
– Spread a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
– Let the chocolate cool for a few minutes.
– Unmould the popsicles and place them on the baking sheet.
– Dip a fork in the dark chocolate and drop a chocolate coulis on the popsicles.
– Sprinkle immediately with crushed pistachios.
– Let freeze for a few minutes.
A refreshing treat, and oh how pretty!
Get our canned fondues at the Chocolato shop nearest you, and at your ovens!