As the holiday season approaches, discover our milk chocolate and walnut fudge recipe. Give it as a gift to your loved ones, or serve it to your guests. A festive recipe that’s easy to make!
– 1 small canned fondue (215 g) Chocolato (milk)
– 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (300 ml)
– 1 + ¼ cup (separated) walnuts (separated)
– Prepare canned fondue according to package directions.
– Meanwhile, line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper.
– Coarsely chop 1 cup walnuts and set aside.
– Empty contents of canned fondue into a bowl.
– Add sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth.
– Add the chopped walnuts.
– Pour the mixture into the parchment-lined square pan.
– Place ¼ cup of whole walnuts on top.
– Freeze in the freezer for a few hours.
– Once frozen, unmould and cut into equal squares.
Whether eaten on its own or with other little sweets, our fudge will be a hit at your next dinner party!